Hotel deals are easy to find if you know where to look. Regardless of the theme park vacation you desire, there is a great hotel waiting to accommodate your stay.
Major cities offer hotels designed to cater to every vacationing need and desire, from the newlywed couple looking to have a memorable honeymoon to the family of four enjoying their summer school break.
There is a hotel room to fit every budget and style. Choosing your hotel will depend a great deal on your budget.
A low price is great, but if the property is miles away from the attractions, is in need of repairs, or has some other major problem, your vacation may suffer.
Look for a hotel closest to your preferred park that also features added incentives like complimentary breakfasts and free transportation services to and from the major theme parks.
Click on one of the cities below to start your search for hotel deals.
• Six Flags Over Georgia
• Six Flags White Water & American Adventures
• Six Flags Great America
• Walt Disney World
• Universal Studios Orlando
• SeaWorld Orlando
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
• Universal Studios Hollywood
• Six Flags St. Louis & Hurricane Harbor
• SeaWorld San Antonio
• Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Knott's Berry Farm
• Sea World San Diego
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
• Busch Gardens Africa
• Busch Gardens Europe
Here are a few tips when staying at a hotel:
• Be sure to confirm the checkout time to avoid being billed for late checkout and advise the front desk immediately if there is a problem. Late checkouts are often permitted if approved by the hotel management in advance so be certain to request approval for late arrival/departure just as a precaution when booking and or checking into a hotel.
• Do not hesitate to strike up a conversation or ask questions. Hotel staff and employees are wonderful sources of information and offer another way to secure local tips and perspective.
Asking for instructions, directions, advise and help will often be met with an eagerness to serve.
• Remember your thoughtfulness for the room attendance, valet and bellhop (if applicable) with appropriate tips and a little note if you so choose to show your appreciation.
• Carrying hotel or resort location information and telephone numbers is advisable. The easiest way is to simply ask the front-desk attendant for a business card when you check in. This again will save you time and money should you ever get lost and need to provide a cab driver with directions.
• If your hotel does provide a free theme park shuttle, make sure to get a copy of their pick-up and drop-off schedule so that you don't get stuck at the park and have to find an expensive way back to the hotel!
Go From Hotel Deals To Rental Home Deals
Free Guide | Airfare Deals | Timeshare Deals
Rental Home Deals | Vacation Packages | California Attractions
Texas Attractions | Florida Attractions | Search By State