Washington theme park attractions, amusement parks and water parks can be found throughout the natural beauty of the Evergreen State.
From rain forests, volcanoes and mountain ranges to the Boeing plant, wine country and whale watching, there's plenty for visitors to do and see.
Washington has four airports to choose from and you may find it cheaper to fly into one Washington airport and then drive the short distance to your destination.
Just make sure that the rental car fees don’t eclipse your airfare savings. Most travel agencies also offer greater savings when you book your air travel, rental car, theme park tickets and hotel accommodations all at once.
Airports are located in the following cities:
Whether you choose to drive or fly, the map below will help you plan a great Washington Family Theme Park Vacation. Washington
Theme parks are marked with colored flags.
Airports are marked with black flags.
For driving directions:
• Click on the location that you’re interested in.
• Click on “Directions” tab in that window.
• Fill in the” To Here” and “From Here” information.
Click below for a short description of each park.
• Bear Track Landing at Great Wolf Lodge
• Birch Bay Waterslides
• Capt Yarrs Indoor Water Park
• Family Fun Center
• Fun Forest
• Henry Moses Aquatic Center
• Riverfront Park
• Splash Down Family Waterpark
• Wild Waves
• Wonderland Family Fun Center
To submit more theme parks for review, please click here.
Go To Page 1 of Washinton Attractions
Return To Search By State