North Dakota Attractions
North Dakota theme park attractions, amusement parks and water parks can be found scattered throughout the beautiful Peace Garden State.
With places like the Lewis and Clark Trail, Theodore Roosevelt National Park and the Dakota Dinosaur Museum, it's no wonder that North Dakota makes for an adventurous vacation getaway.
Flying into North Dakota is no problem with three major airports throughout the state to choose from.
You may find it cheaper to fly into one North Dakota airport and then drive the short distance to your destination.
Just make sure that the rental car fees don’t eclipse your airfare savings. Most travel agencies also offer greater savings when you book your air travel, rental car, theme park tickets and hotel accommodations all at once.
Airports are located in the following cities:
• Grand Forks
Whether you choose to drive or fly, the map below will help you plan a great North Dakota Family Theme Park Vacation. North Dakota
Theme parks are marked with colored flags.
Airports are marked with black flags.
For driving directions:
• Click on the location that you’re interested in.
• Click on “Directions” tab in that window.
• Fill in the” To Here” and “From Here” information.
Click below for a short description of each park.
• Raging Rivers and Speedworld Golf & Games
• Splash Island Indoor Waterpark at Holiday Inn
• Splashdown Dakota Indoor Waterpark
• Splasher's of the South Seas
• SuperSlide Amusement Park
• Thunder Road Family Fun Park
To submit more theme parks for review, please click here.
Go To Page 1 of North Dakota Attractions
Return To Search By State