Idaho theme park attractions, amusement parks and water parks can be found scattered about the Gem State.
With outdoor activities like skiing, rock climbing and hang gliding to fairs, festivals and rodeos, Idaho has more than enough things to do to keep the whole family entertained.
Flying into Idaho is no problem with three major airports throughout the state to choose from.
You may find it cheaper to fly into one Idaho airport and then drive the short distance to your destination.
Just make sure that the rental car fees don’t eclipse your airfare savings. Most travel agencies also offer greater savings when you book your air travel, rental car, theme park tickets and hotel accommodations all at once.
Airports are located in the following cities:
• Idaho Falls
Whether you choose to drive or fly, the map below will help you plan a great Idaho Family Theme Park Vacation. Idaho
Theme parks are marked with colored flags.
Airports are marked with black flags.
For driving directions:
• Click on the location that you’re interested in.
• Click on “Directions” tab in that window.
• Fill in the” To Here” and “From Here” information.
Click below for a short description of each park.
• Boondocks Fun Center
• Hamilton-Lowe Aquatic Center
• Triple Play Family Fun Park & Raptor Reef Indoor Waterpark
• Roaring Springs Waterpark
• Silver Rapids Water Park at Silver Mountain Resort
• Silverwood Theme Park & Boulder Beach
• Wild Waters
To submit more theme parks for review, please click here.
Go To Page 1 of Idaho Attractions
Return To Search By State