Delaware theme park attractions, amusement parks and water parks can be found scattered about the First State.
Visitors can revisit Colonial monuments and museums as well as explore the natural beauty of the state's forests, parks and beaches.
Delaware has only one major airport to choose from so you may find it cheaper to fly into a Pennsylvania or Maryland airport and then drive the short distance to your destination.
Just make sure that the rental car fees don’t eclipse your airfare savings. Most travel agencies also offer greater savings when you book your air travel, rental car, theme park tickets and hotel accommodations all at once.
The airports is located in the following city:
• New Castle
Whether you choose to drive or fly, the map below will help you plan a great Delaware Family Theme Park Vacation. Delaware
Theme parks are marked with colored flags.
Airports are marked with black flags.
For driving directions:
• Click on the location that you’re interested in.
• Click on “Directions” tab in that window.
• Fill in the” To Here” and “From Here” information.
Click below for a short description of each park.
• Jungle Jim's River Safari Waterpark
• Killens Pond State Water Park
• Midway Speedway Park & White Water Mountain
• Viking Golf Amusements & Thunder Lagoon Waterpark
To submit more theme parks for review, please click here.
Go To Page 1 of Delaware Attractions
Return To Search By State