Cedar Fair Parks
The Cedar Fair Entertainment Company operates eleven amusement parks, six-water parks, one indoor water park and six hotels across the United States.
The company's name is constructed from the names of its first two parks, Cedar Point and Valleyfair.
It is one of the largest regional amusement-resort operators in the world, attracting 22.1 million people and generating close to $1 billion in revenue annually.
CF parks are best known for their award-winning thrill coasters as well as the dozens of other rides, Peanuts and Nickelodeon-themed children’s areas and world-class stage shows.
Cedar Point, its flagship property in Sandusky, Ohio, has also been named the best amusement park in the world for the last ten years.
Here are a few tips that will help you save money on your next trip to a CF park:
• Visit the website of the specific Cedar Fair park that you want to visit and subscribe to that parks free online newsletter to receive news and discount ticket information. Free and easy…
• Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and other major travel agencies often offer travel packages that include park tickets. Cedar Point also has its own reservations system that includes the accommodations on park property.
• Locals can sometimes find discount park tickets at local grocery chains and restaurants, along with the occasional Coca-Cola can discount.
But if you're not a local and want to save some cash, you might consider making a small investment in an Entertainment Book.
All 2009 Entertainment Books contain a coupon for $8 off one-day adult admission and a coupon for $10 off an adult Platinum Pass.
The books are also full of discounts for local restaurants to save even more cash during your trip!
If you're planning to go to several CF parks, then I suggest investing $150 (or $140 if you get the Entertainment Book) and getting the Cedar Fair Platinum Pass which will get you into all parks all summer.
The Platinum Pass also includes free parking benefits for all parks as well as enrollment in the Point Perks program. Point Perks is a members-only benefits program that features early entry to Cedar Point each operating day, discounts on food and merchandise and invitations to special events just for members.
Cedar Fair amusement parks are listed below by state :
• Gilroy Gardens
• Great America
• Knott’s Berry Farm
• Soak City
• Michigan's Adventure & Wildwater Adventure
• Valleyfair & Wildwater Country Waterpark
• Worlds of Fun & Oceans of Fun
• Carowinds & Boomerang Bay Water Park
• Cedar Point/Soak City/Castaway Bay Indoor Resort
• Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom
• Kings Island & Boomerang Bay
• Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
• Kings Dominion with WaterWorks Waterpark
Return From Cedar Fair Parks To Home Page
Free Guide | Airfare Deals | Rental Home Deals Deals
Hotel Deals | Timeshare Deals | California Attractions
Texas Attractions | Florida Attractions | Search By State